To reserve and confirm any program for groups or individual clients the following information is required and must be sent to us via our reservation form; Skype us to: sunriseperutrek or contact us to +51 950 313131 / +51 984 734633
- Full name as it appears in the holder’s passport.
- Passport number valid on the date of the trip being requested.
- Departure Date.
- Address and telephone number.
- current e-mail address;
- Date of birth.
- Dates and times of flights or arrival in Peru and Cusco.
- Medical or dietary restrictions.
- Any special interests regarding the service requested.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the ticket entrance to Machupicchu and also for booking the train tickets and hotels. And once a space is purchased it cannot be resold.
- Sunrise Peru Trek will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip.
- If Sunrise Peru Trek doesn’t confirm the reservation, your payment will be refunded totally.
- All participants have to carry their own back packs, including sleeping bag and mattresses unless they booked an extra porter or the service includes porters, horsemen or mules.
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. Sunrise Peru Trek cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure occurs, like impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Sunrise Peru Trek will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates, or if impossible, will then propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the client is of lower value than that originally booked then the client is entitled to a refund of the price difference. All costs derived will be at the expense of the client. In case none of these would be feasible, Sunrise Peru Trek would refund all the money paid except all the incurred expenses so far.
Methods of Payment:
In order to deal with your reservation in a timely manner we require a nonrefundable deposit of 40% of the total cost of the chosen program at the time of booking. All payments should be made to our bank account, or via the method of payment agreed upon at time of booking. The deposit can be sent by a WESTERN UNION or to our BANK ACCOUNT money transfer. This is the fastest and most secure form of payment in Peru. The money transfer should be in the name of SUNRISE PERU TREK TOUR OPERATOR E.I.R.L. Once you arrive in Cusco you must pay the remaining balance in cash prior to beginning your tour. We accept both US Dollars and Peruvian Soles (local currency).
Make sure you always quote the invoice number that you have received from us. Please scanned and send us a copy by email; This will help us to track the payment and will be considered as proof of payment.
End your payment by:
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
To make a payment by Paypal system click the button below, and complete the details for your operation: