Inca Trail Permits 2018
In this page SUNRISE PERU TREK shows the availability for the Inca Trail online for 2015.
Please notice that the Inca Trail is closed every year in February for maintenance
- The availability applies to the Inca Trail itself and not to our Agency. Any Agency you choose will have the same availability. Therefore, it is useless to contact another Agency if the date you want is not available.
- A large number of available spaces does not mean at all that “there is still time”. Some agencies group their requests together and it is not unusual to see 30 or 50 spaces go away in only 5 or 10 minutes.
- Spaces indicated on this page are for the departure date of the 2-day Inca Trail or 4-days Inca Trail.
- Availability is controlled by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture. Only they are able to manage and authorize the access to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- According to the current regulations (Resolution nº 02-2003-UGM-CD), the access to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is limited to 500 people per day, including the personnel. For this reason, the number of available spaces on this page corresponds to spaces for trekkers, that is to say 40% of the total number (60% approximately is for the Trek personnel).
- To view the availability for the Inca Trail 2015 Please click on the month you are searching