INTI RAYMI TOURS: The Best Inca festival in Peru Inti Raymi Tours 4DExplore the city of Cusco & Machu PicchuMore InfoInti Raymi Tour 5DExplore the City of Cusco & Machu PicchuMore InfoInti Raymi Day TourEnjoy the Best Inca festival in PeruMore Info Previous Next Sun Feast or Inti Raymi is the most multicolored festival in
MACHU PICCHU BY CAR: Travel by Car to Machupicchu
TWO DAYS TOURFrom Hotel to hotel
All Required Transportation
Tour Guide + Hotel
MACHU PICCHU BY CAR IS THE CHEAPEST OPTION TO VISIT THE INCA SANCTUARY OF MACHU PICCHU!... RESERVE YOUR SEATS!…
Machu Picchu By Car is another option to visit Machu Picchu if you haven’t got seats for the train. If you want to visit the most popular tourist destination in Peru, then this is the best option after the train or treking. Our tour offers charming views, picturesque mountain scenery, traditional villages and very comfortable tourist transportation.
- Optional climb the Huana Picchu Mountain. See here more details for the mountain of Huanapicchu: http://www.airpano.ru/files/Machu-Picchu-Peru/2-3
Two-days Machu Picchu By Car is a trip that starts in the city of Cusco and takes you on a confortable bus through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, then continues over “Abra Malaga pass” at 4,316 masl. From the pass we’ll descend to the cloud forest until we arrive to the town of Santa Teresa; here you’ll enjoy the hot springs, after that we will continue toward the village of “Hidroelectrica” then to the picturesque town of “Aguas Calientes”, where you’ll have accommodation in the hotel of 3-stars category.
The next day very early you’ll visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu escorted by our professional Guide; and in the afternoon we’ll return to Cusco by the same way. If you wish return by train, please tell us at the time of your booking.
Our Machu Picchu By Car is one of the most popular driving tour in Peru. The tour includes English spiking tour guide who will explain you during the bus journey and also within Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu By Car is suitable for everybody and we run this tour all year around. It’s important to reserve in advance because the permits for Machu Picchu are limited.
The two-day Machu Picchu By Car offers maximum Machu Picchu at minimum cost. In this tou you’ll spent one night in the town of Aguas calientes at the skirts of Machu Picchu Inca citadel. Embrace the culture and meet remarkable people as you dine on traditional fare with a local family in the village of Santa Teresa. You’ll enjoy the hotel accommodation and transport to the best sights.
- TOUR TIMING: 2 days 1 night
- STARTING POINT: Cusco hotel
- ENDING POINT: Cusco hotel
- DEPARTURE DATES: Daily Departure group service and private service.
- TYPE OF TOUR: Adventure, Cultural and History.
- GROUP SIZE: Min. 2 people – Max. 15 people include the guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Visit the town of Ollantaytambo
- Travel in our comfort tourist bus
- Stop at “Abra Malaga pass”
- Enjoy your lunch at Santa Teresa town
- Take the train or walk 3 hours through the Urubamba valley
- Enjoy hotel accommodation in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Explore Machu Picchu with our best guide.
- Enjoy a free time within Machu Picchu for further exploration
Day 1: Bus from Cusco to Hidro-electrica and train to Aguas Calientes:
- Breakfast in the hotel
- 7:00am Pick up from your hotel in Cusco or at 8:20 from the sacred valley
- Travel in our tourist bus to the town of Santa Teresa (5 hours)
- Walk 3 hours or take the train From hidro to Aguas Calientes town.
- Hotel accommodation
Day 2: Explore Machu Picchu
- 4:30 am breakfast in the hotel
- 5:00am take the bus up to Machu Picchu
- 6:30am start the tour within Machu Picchu
- 11:00am Return to Aguas Calientes town
- Take the train to Hidro
- 3:00pm return to Cusco in our bus
- 9:00pm arrive to Cusco
Machu Picchu By Car Video
Machu Picchu By Car Map
PLACES TO VISIT IT
Machu Picchu By Car Map Location
Questions And Answers
It is an Inca archaeological site; Machu Picchu is an outstanding reminder of the power and ingenuity of the Inca civilization. Built in the 15th century, the ancient citadel was abandoned only 100 years later and many mysteries remain. Machu Picchu was Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1983 and announced as one of the Seven Wonders of the World in 2007; it is the most important tourist destination in the world
At 100 kilometers from the city of Cusco at an altitude of 2,400masl; is located overlooking the Urubamba River, the site of Machu Picchu sits above the Sacred Valley – located in the Cusco region of Peru.[/
To get to Machu Picchu you can walk along the Inca Trail for 2 days or 4 days; you also can take the train from the train station of Ollantaytambo (1:45 hours) or from Poroy (3 hours); or you can take bus for 6 -7 hours
The good news is Machu Picchu can be visited year-round. The most popular time, and therefore the most crowded, is in June, July and august. Low cloud cover during the dry season from April to October also means cold nights on hiking trails – so make sure to bring some thermals for a good night’s sleep. The wet season takes place from November to March. This is when the temperature rises and the region receives heavy rainfall.
Related Machu Picchu Trips
MACHU PICCHU AMAZON TRIP 7 DAYS: Explore the Andes and Amazon Jungle Previous Next SEVEN DAYS TOUR From Hotel to hotel $ 1,260 Per Person All Required Transportation Tour Guide + Hotel Entrance fees Click Here No meals Included – Daily Departure Experience the two most picturesque regions of Peru: Andes and Amazon Jungle. Our
MACHU PICCHU PERU TOUR 6 DAYS: Explore the Best of Peru in one week Previous Next SIX DAYS TOUR From Hotel to hotel $ 970 Per Person All Required Transportation Tour Guide + Hotel Entrance fees Click Here No meals Included – Daily Departure Our Machu Picchu Peru Tour is great trip where you’ll visit