Peruvian sustainable Tour Operator, Quality Tours & Memorable Experiences….
Sunrise Peru Trek is a Peruvian-owned adventure travel tour operator located in Cusco – Perú; the historical capital of the Incas. For nearly two decades we have been offering a variety of tours, treks and packages of ecotourism in Peru, aiming at satisfying our clients’ needs in the best way possible. We offer our customers a wide range of programs and have a professional team experienced in the field of tourism ready to guide you on the trip of a lifetime.
Our gear is top quality and constantly updated in order to provide a pleasant experience on your trip
Sunrise Peru trek has been created in the spirit to offer an improved and differentiated service to all tourists arriving in Peru. We take maximum care of the quality of our services, giving a personal treatment to all our clients, trying to find the optimized solution for their needs and ensuring their total satisfaction by the end of our job through constant tourist reports, which help us to keep improving day by day.
Peru has wonderful mountain scenery and mystical archaeological places. To us trekking and tour guiding is an art so we provide a select team of professionals all of them nature lovers, and experienced English speakers who can explain the history and culture of our land.
At Sunrise Peru trek; we support the community with our Community Projects by donating 10% of our profits. We mainly support rural communities from where our porters and other employees come from. We also support small communities along the routes that we operate. We organize these projects in association with non-profit organizations. In the past we have received help from tourists who have donated second hand clothes, shoes, school equipment, etc.
Aiding the Local Economy
Sunrise Peru trek runs a policy of working very closely with the local communities in especially the ones where our porters and cooks came. We aim to aid the local economy at a direct level as much as possible. Many of our porters have opportunity to work as a guide after they completed their studies and prove their proficiency in languages or talented porters become great cook chefs after few years; some of the porters becomes a tour guide such us Hilton and his brother Celso both of them were porters then Second Guides and now they are official tour guides.
We are recognized and respected by Sunat (Peruvian Contributor Office) as a principal contributor and pay regularly our sales taxes which are included in our tours. many companies do not pay taxes in Peru and this is reflected in their low prices and a poor improvised service without experience neither quality exploiting porters, cooks and inexperienced students guides.
- To provide excellent service to our foreign visitors helping them to interact with local people and introducing them to both the cultural and natural beauties of Peru while having a fun and unforgettable trip. Come travel with SUNRISE PERU TREK.
- To advance and promote the importance of the sustainable development and management of tourism in the region of Cusco and entire Peru.
- To encourage to our service providers such as Porters, cooks, horseman (Arrieros), Guides, etc, and governments to make a commitment to sustainable tourism development.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK will promote ways to minimize adverse impacts on, and to generate benefits for environment, culture and communities in tourism destinations.
- To be the best tour operator of adventure trips provide exceptional service with top quality equipment and with our profits help the communities especially children with the educations and health.
- Your memorable experience during your holidays touring with SUNRISE PERU TREK is our main mission.
- Excellence outstanding personalized service and tours, outdoor camp and trips at affordable rates.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK is very motivated in increasing the excellence of your experience and your expectation.
- To generate in our visitors and in ourselves respect and admiration towards the legacy of the Inca Culture their Philosophy, their respect and love for the Mother Nature.
Sunrise Peru trek, support the regulation program at the Machupicchu Incan sanctuary which helps to preserve the site and promote sustainable tourism in the region. We were the first company to support the porters aw under the Machupicchu regulation program. This program placed restrictions of the maximum weight a porter is allowed to carry (now the max is 20 kilos before it was 50 kilos). Also this program set a minimum wage increasing the pay to porters and insuring that they are provided with warm clothes, proper equipment and sufficient food. We look after nature.
We are very responsible with any garbage that we produce during our treks. We only allow a maximum of 12 people in a tour to assure your comfort and safety. We offer 1 licensed and highly recommended bilingual official tour guide for tours under 8 people (2 guides for tours with over 8 people) plus 1 cook, 1 cook assistant, and 1.5 porters for every tourist. At Sunrise Expeditions we offer attractive tours with affordable prices offering you a team of professionals in the field of leading travelers throughout all of Peru.
SUNRISE PERU TREK HAS THE FOLLOWING PERMITS AND LICENSES TO BE A TOUR OPERATOR.
- Sunrise Peru trek Tour Operator E.I.R.L. is a company registered in Cusco, Peru. Registro Unificado Mercantil Nº 20490681664.
- Sunrise Peru trek Tour Operator is licensed by the Cusco City Council to operate as a Tour Operator (Municipalidad de Cusco Licencia de Funcionamiento Nº 000430).
- Sunrise Peru trek gets Authorization from The Regional Government and The Ministry of Tourism of Cusco to work as a travel agency in the category of “TOUR OPERATOR” Nº082A.
- Sunrise Peru trek has a Membership certificate to the association of tourism Travel agencies of Cusco: AATC – CUSCO.
- Sunrise Peru trek is authorized to take groups into the historic national park of Machupicchu and The Inca Trail. This authorization is granted only to companies that fulfill the environmental control and ecology requirements dictated by INRENA, the state agency in charge of Machupicchu. (Permit no. 126)
WHY CHOOSE SUNRISE PERU TREK
- Our company is run by highly experienced professionals in the tourism industry with 15 Years’ experience of trekking in the Andes of Perú.
- Our guides are all officially licensed and hold degrees in tourism. All guides speak English. Well trained bilingual tour leaders who live in the region, along with expert local guides.
- Small International groups.
- 100% Peruvian staff which will give you the opportunity to get to know many locals.
- 10% of our profits support our Community Projects benefited from your visit.
- We are recognized as an honest company paying taxes to the Peruvian state.
- We care about the environment and take many precautions to protect it.
- Brand new equipment (tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, etc).
- Sunrise is a licensed member of all Peruvian Tourism Institutions (we are a certified tour operator).
- Well balanced food cooked by our chefs.