INTI RAYMI TOURS: The Best Inca festival in Peru Inti Raymi Tours 4DExplore the city of Cusco & Machu PicchuMore InfoInti Raymi Tour 5DExplore the City of Cusco & Machu PicchuMore InfoInti Raymi Day TourEnjoy the Best Inca festival in PeruMore Info Previous Next Sun Feast or Inti Raymi is the most multicolored festival in
MACHU PICCHU LUXURY TOUR 2 DAYS: Enjoy the best of Machupicchu
TWO DAYS TOURFrom Hotel to hotel
All Required Transportation
Tour Guide + Hotel
Experience the Inca citadel of Machupicchu with overnight in the picturesque town of Aguas Calientes; book “Machu Picchu Luxury Tour” and enjoy an unforgettable TRIP
Machu Picchu Luxury Tour is a wonderful trip for customers who like to explore the iconic Machu Picchu quietly and with overnight in the picturesque town of “Aguas Calientes”. Our Machu Picchu Luxury Tour takes you to explore full-day the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu; known as the “Lost City of the Incas”; in this tour is included the walk up to the sun gate.
The 2-day Machu Picchu Luxury Tour begins once we pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco and transfer you to the train station of Poroy or Ollantaytambo (we’ll confirm you at the time of booking), then we’ll travel to the town of “Aguas Calientes”; the next day very early we’ll take a bus for 25 minutes up to Machu Picchu and enjoy the informative tour for 2 – hours.
For this tour we include hotel of 3-stars category in the town of Aguas Calientes near the Machu Picchu Inca sanctuary. The trip is viable for everyone with no limitations.
- Optional climb the Huana Picchu Mountain. See here more details for the mountain of Huanapicchu: http://www.airpano.ru/files/Machu-Picchu-Peru/2-3
All departures for “Machu Picchu Luxury Tour” are guaranteed, so once you’ve booked you can be sure you’re going!.. This guarantee gives you the confidence to book all of your travel arrangements and simply look forward to your holiday.
“Machu Picchu Luxury Tour” takes place in the region of Cusco; Located majestically in the belly of a mountainous valley and fed by two small rivers. Cusco is a city located at an altitude of 3,400masl where the airport is located. If you are travelling from other countries you need to ta take a plane to Lima, the Capital of Peru; and from Lima to Cusco (one hour fly). Here we’ll wait for you and take you in the tour to Machu Picchu.
Machu Picchu is located at 100-kilometer from the city of Cusco to where you can arrive by trekking (4-day Inca Trail) or by train. In this tour we’ll take the bus for two hours from Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo and then ride the train for 1:45 hours through the sacred Valley of The Incas and have overnight in the town of Aguas Calientes located at 25 minutes from the iconic Machu Picchu.
During this tour is included all necessary things like: Transportations, hotel, entrance, Professional tour Guide, and permanent assistance; is Not Included lunch and dinner. Why? Because we want you give you more options during your option to select your own meals.
- TIMING: 2 days and 1 night.
- STARTING POINT: Cusco Hotel
- ENDING POINT: Cusco Hotel
- TYPE OF TOUR: Cultural and History.
- TRANSPORT: Bus and train.
- HOTEL OPTIONS: We use 3-star hotels if you would like higher level let us to know.
- MY OWN ROOM: If you are a single traveler and would prefer to have your own single room throughout this trip, please be sure to advise us during the online booking process (Extra US$ 25 per night).
- Travel by train to the town of “Aguas Calientes”
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Explore the small and picturesque town of Aguas Calientes
- Many photo opportunities
- Travel by train through the Urubamba valley
- Spent a night in the town of Aguas Calientes
- Explore Machu Picchu with our best Guide
- Enjoy free time within Machu Picchu (optional climb the Huayanapicchu Mountain)
- Watch the sunrise over Machu Picchu
- The best time to visit Machu Picchu is very early in the morning or late in the day, when the trains have come and gone. This means spending the night in the town of “Aguas Calientes”. It’s worth it, at down, the light is especially beautiful and you’ll have the possibility of exploring the sanctuary in some solitude.
- Extra walks to Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains.
- These tickets are limited, Permits have to be reserved and bought in advance. Extra of US35 pp. After your guided tour in Machu Picchu you can do these extra nice walks at 11:00 a.m, please let us know at the booking time.
PLACES TO VISIT IT
Questions And Answers
It is an Inca archaeological site; Machu Picchu is an outstanding reminder of the power and ingenuity of the Inca civilization. Built in the 15th century, the ancient citadel was abandoned only 100 years later and many mysteries remain. Machu Picchu was Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1983 and announced as one of the Seven Wonders of the World in 2007; it is the most important tourist destination in the world
At 100 kilometers from the city of Cusco at an altitude of 2,400masl; is located overlooking the Urubamba River, the site of Machu Picchu sits above the Sacred Valley – located in the Cusco region of Peru.[/
To get to Machu Picchu you can walk along the Inca Trail for 2 days or 4 days; you also can take the train from the train station of Ollantaytambo (1:45 hours) or from Poroy (3 hours); or you can take bus for 6 -7 hours
The good news is Machu Picchu can be visited year-round. The most popular time, and therefore the most crowded, is in June, July and august. Low cloud cover during the dry season from April to October also means cold nights on hiking trails – so make sure to bring some thermals for a good night’s sleep. The wet season takes place from November to March. This is when the temperature rises and the region receives heavy rainfall.
Related Machu Picchu Trips
MACHU PICCHU AMAZON TRIP 7 DAYS: Explore the Andes and Amazon Jungle Previous Next SEVEN DAYS TOUR From Hotel to hotel $ 1,260 Per Person All Required Transportation Tour Guide + Hotel Entrance fees Click Here No meals Included – Daily Departure Experience the two most picturesque regions of Peru: Andes and Amazon Jungle. Our
MACHU PICCHU PERU TOUR 6 DAYS: Explore the Best of Peru in one week Previous Next SIX DAYS TOUR From Hotel to hotel $ 970 Per Person All Required Transportation Tour Guide + Hotel Entrance fees Click Here No meals Included – Daily Departure Our Machu Picchu Peru Tour is great trip where you’ll visit